[wp-testers] Image Menu not always coming up

Tue Jan 3 21:07:53 GMT 2006

By george you're right!  For now I'll make sure my writers don't use
apostrophes in image names.  However, that's pretty tough when it
comes to possessive nouns.  Anyway we can get this fixed in a nightly
build ASAP?

Second problem, running 1/2/06 build.  My latest posts are showing
the image page links as

http://www.marrymejessica.com//?attachment_id=39

When I go in and edit under manage I was able to get the link to
change to

http://www.marrymejessica.com/2006/01/02/carrey-rips-jess-new-reality-
show-in-works/single-jessica-back-on-reality-tv/

As they should be.

Any ideas why initial post created an ugly page url?

Thanks,
Eric