[wp-testers] Image Menu not always coming up

Sean Hayford O'Leary hayfordoleary at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 02:32:08 GMT 2006

Oooh. I remember this. It'll actually corrupt anything on that page if one
has an apostrophe. You can go into the db and take the apostrophe out of
the attachment entry, and all should resume (provided that's your problem).

On 1/2/06, David House <dmhouse at gmail.com> wrote:

> > When I click on one of the images I uploaded in the editor, the image
> > menu does not always come up.  I noticed this problem occurred once I
> > had multiple pages of images (more than 5).
>
> Does it only work on images without apostrophes in their name by any
> chance? ;)
>
> --
> -David House, dmhouse at gmail.com, http://xmouse.ithium.net

Sean Hayford O'Leary

Happy 2006. Donate to Oxfam [http://oxfamamerica.org]. Also, help save
Marshall Fields. [http://keepitfields.org[ (Federated Department Stores
plans to replace the Marshall Fields brand with the already excessive
Macy's.)