[wp-testers] Wrong date when importing from Movable Type 3.2..

Naudirz naudirz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 23:51:14 GMT 2006

MT>> not what i know of, i´ll check into that.

The comment import function is strange...
cause if i FIRST go into the mysql databas and set "user_id" to 1 and save
the comment apears in comments in wordpress suddenly but  it i look at the
posting in wordpress it say NO comment but it displays the comment ?!
strange
If i use the admin interface in wordpress and edit the comments, i don´t
change anything in it just press save, then it appears as "1 comment" to the
post i made.!

seems like the import function don´t add the right settings anymore so
anyone can make a successfull  import :(

RGDS Phiberz