[wp-testers] Upload Directory Problem (Creating Directories)

Bryan Veloso bryan at avalonstar.com
Mon Jan 2 20:37:07 GMT 2006

Okay, I realize this may be a WP error or an error with my host, but
I wanted to ask the question to make sure. I'm having a lot of
trouble when it comes to WP making directories, it looks like it sets
the owner to apache and I have to run a CHOWN to get it to work.
Otherwise I get this error in which WP asks me if my directories are
writable (they are, but WP can't access it). Anybody know what my
problem is?

Thanks,
Bryan
Bryan Veloso