[wp-testers] Linked to Page problem with french localization

Fairweb fr web at fairweb.fr
Mon Jan 2 15:23:39 GMT 2006

I finally found what was wrong.
The image option "Linked to Page" was not available in the French localization only. This was due to the translation of the next string (Linked to image) in the pot which was "Lié à l'image" which we had written "Lié à l’Image". I tried with "Lié à l'Image" but the problem remains.

I changed it to "Lié à Image" (bad french but understandable) and everything is ok. It seems to be due to the way localization is treated in inline-uploading.php (line 177) where the apostrophy was not read as such.

French testers should download the latest fr_FR.mo http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/fr_FR/branches/2.0/messages/fr_FR.mo I have just corrected.

Myriam