[wp-testers] Upload and use of Images

Fairweb fr web at fairweb.fr
Mon Jan 2 08:40:49 GMT 2006

Sorry for the inappropriate term "didn't work" :)
Now you told me that the feature was ok for both you and Ryan, I
re-downloaded WP 2.0 today. It looks ok on a new clean install without any
plugin activated nor hack.
I may have a plugin or hack which is causing the problem. I'll keep you
informed (with better explanation) if I find what created the problem.

Thanks again for all your help, your work and happy new year to all.

Myriam