[wp-testers] Upload and use of Images

Fairweb fr web at fairweb.fr
Mon Jan 2 08:01:16 GMT 2006

Indeed it doen't work for me. I downloaded the Wordpress 2.0 from the
http://wordpress.org/download/ on december 27th. I tried different
installations (upgrade of existing site, new site with defaut template) and
still doesn't work.

I will download it again now and I'll let you know how it goes. If it should
work, it will work ;)

Myriam