[wp-testers] Changing Domain Problems

Gregory Wild-Smith greg at twilightuniverse.com
Sat Feb 25 02:11:58 GMT 2006

Very much the case, it stores the actual path on the server in the db,
not a relative from the blogurl path.
Both in the inherited post type and in the postmeta.

While I'm a big fan of the upload interface I'm not sure if the back-end
for it is as good as it could be. There was some discussion on this
before the 2.0 release, but it got sort of snubbed and killed. I think
the general consensus was "good enough for jazz". It is true to say that
it wouldn't be a common problem....

-- Greg