[wp-testers] Changing Domain Problems

Ryan Scheuermann ryan at concept64.com
Fri Feb 24 17:47:13 GMT 2006

Yeah, you have to basically do a find/replace on your whole DB for both
the domain name and if you change directory structures.  I usually
export the whole DB as SQL statements, do the find/replace there, and
then import the whole file.

----
Concept 64, Inc. | Phone: 610.349.0703 | Web: www.concept64.com