[wp-testers] Disappearing Posts: Not a Bug, But a Problem

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Tue Feb 7 03:31:37 GMT 2006

On Feb 6, 2006, at 8:27 PM, Craig wrote:

> Aylwin said:
> "I think the description of the default option could be improved
> though.
> Currently, it's:
> "Users should use the visual rich editor by default"

I agree that the option is worded poorly.  I opened up a ticket that
suggested a rewording...

But then I started to question the value of even having a default.
In the future, we're probably going to be able to switch between the
two on the fly (from the Write screen), so you can just let the
individual authors switch it there (once, and have that option be
saved).

Ryan and Skeltoac +1'd it... so it's probably going to happen.

http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2033

--
Mark Jaquith
http://txfx.net/