[wp-testers] Disappearing Posts: Not a Bug, But a Problem

Craig nuclearmoose at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 01:27:49 GMT 2006

Aylwin said:
"I think the description of the default option could be improved though.
Currently, it's:
"Users should use the visual rich editor by default"

That's not entirely true since this setting only affects new users.  So this
simple change would be more accurate:
"New users should use the visual rich editor by default"

But I would prefer something clearer like this:
"Enable the visual rich editor as default for newly created users"

I agree whole-heartedly with this. The functionality is obviously of
importance, so let's make sure that the Moose of the world like me know
exactly what all of the pretty buttons are for when we push them! ;-)

Aylwin, may I be so bold as to ask you to file your suggestion on the bug
list?

Craig.