[wp-testers] Disappearing Posts: Not a Bug, But a Problem

Aylwin Cal aylwin.cal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 00:33:21 GMT 2006

On 2/6/06, David House <dmhouse at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 06/02/06, Rob <unspace at unspace.net> wrote:
> > I timed it; my WP Write page took 3 minutes to load.
>
> Wow. Something is wrong. Do other scripts on the same server take long
> amounts of time to run?

Yeah, 3 minutes is pretty long.  Is this using a dial-up connection
(56kbps)?

Anyway, I've noticed the same problem and can easily reproduce it.  My Write
page doesn't take that long to load but while waiting I'm able to change the
category and start typing in the title.  All this gets reset once the page

I agree with the suggestion made earlier that a "Please wait..." message
would be a good solution for this.

Aylwin