[wp-testers] Disappearing Posts: Not a Bug, But a Problem

Craig nuclearmoose at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 19:23:10 GMT 2006

I attempted to duplicate this several times. I'm not able to replicate this
problem...why? Because I can't get WP to NOT use the "rich-text editor".
Even though I have unchecked the option, and SAVED THE OPTION CHANGES :-P I
keep getting the rich-text editor.

This is a brand-new, never-before-created-using-any-other-WP-version, with
the only u/g being to 2.0.1. Incidentally, I *though* that this was
happening at v.2.0, but until I tried to replicate this issue, I just
assumed that I had unchecked the option and forgot to save.

Craig Hartel
Nuclear Moose