[wp-testers] Fail to upgrade wp2.0.1 RC1

David House dmhouse at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 18:00:50 GMT 2006

On 03/02/06, Justin Moore <wantmoore at gmail.com> wrote:
> I really do like the idea to shade the auto-deactivated
> ones and give them a "re-activate" button instead of "activate"

I've attached a new patch to the bug [1] which replaces the old one
and adds these new features:

* Deactivated plugins are stored in an option, deactivated_plugins and
are greyed out on the plugins page with 'deactivated in upgrade'
displayed after their name. The button is also labelled 'Reactivate'
instead of 'Activate'.
* Plugins deactivated are shown on the successful upgrade completed screen.

[1]: http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2377

--
-David House, dmhouse at gmail.com, http://xmouse.ithium.net