[wp-testers] Can we delete this code from classes.php?

Aylwin Cal aylwin.cal at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 04:36:29 GMT 2006

Hi,

In light of Kirk's post, I would just like to add that my test setup is much
simpler but I'm experiencing exactly the same problem with regards to this
200 OK error.  In my case, WP is installed at the root level.  The .htaccess
file is what I've mentioned earlier.  Gallery2 is installed one level
deeper.  I'm not using URL rewrites in Gallery2 so the contents of
/gallery2/.htaccess isn't really a factor.  Here are the full contents:

#{gallerySection}

So, this 200 OK problem occurs regardless of whether or not URL rewrites are
active in Gallery2.

Aylwin