[wp-testers] Can we delete this code from classes.php?

Andy Skelton skeltoac at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 15:53:05 GMT 2006

On 2/1/06, blogger at steffensenfamily.com <blogger at steffensenfamily.com> wrote:
> I am a little frustrated that 2360 was changed to "wontfix" without any dialog
> to fully understand the issue.  I don't mean to get into a status war, but I've
> reopened it with substantial comments.  I hope that there will be a real dialog
> before it gets closed again.

Kirk, I closed it but you're right, it bears more discussion. I saw
this issue listed on the WPG2 wiki, too.

I'm not very familiar with it but from a quick look, WPG2 is including
wp-blog-header.php, which is where wp() is called and the 200 status
code is set. I don't know why WPG2 doesn't simply include
wp-config.php. Would you mind trying this change on line 31 of
wp-gallery2.php?

Thanks,
Andy