[wp-testers] Error message

Muskie Mckay andrew at muschamp.ca
Wed Feb 1 13:00:47 GMT 2006

I'm now running something resembling the latest code base, I still am having
problems with my permalinks though.  That is not why I am writing, I just
published a post, actually edited a just published post and noticed at the
bottom of my main page an error.

I took a screen capture of it, but I'm not sure that was really necessary.  Here
is the text:

WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the
manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use
near '' at line 1]
SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT ID) FROM

I can't say for sure if my code is right up to date, but I'll endeavor to make
it so.

Muskie
--
Technological capability breeds social and political ignorance by seeming to replace knowledge.
               -- Brian Fawcett