[wp-testers] Page as home and List Pages

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 06:39:59 GMT 2006

I certainly don't want to seem argumentative, I simply think I'm missing
your point.  A lot of themes, whether in a horizontal menu, or a sidebar
one, will use the wp_list_pages.  With the 2.1 feature of using a Page as
the home page, listing the Page navigation along with a home link will now
duplicate the link.  I simply felt part was counter intuitive.  Personally,
I think your example function would be better served in the core,  It just
seems smarter and more flexible, IMO of course.