[wp-testers] WordPress 2.0.6 Beta 1

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 15:19:58 GMT 2006

[Aaron wrote>
Yep because the working copy (that which came from trunk) is still different than the trunk. If you create your .diff, submit it to Trac and it is committed then that will be reflected in a future trunk and when you update your working copy at that point, you won't have the red exclamation.]

Oh, ok.. I follow what you're saying now. :) ;) Thanks again for that awesome short and sweet, step-by-step guide, and helping me with this. ;):)

spencerp
/I also have to thank JeremyVisser, for some help with this on Gtalk.. ;):)