[wp-testers] WordPress 2.0.6 Beta 1

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 19:12:11 GMT 2006

[Brian wrote>
I really need to dig up Owen's (Ryan's?) post on how to make patches.  I've never had the time to lookup how to make those
diffs, but its probably quicker to make the code changes than to explain some issues in full detail...  Matt and Ryan keep asking us to make changes, but without that final bit of info, I've no way of attaching my stuff to tickets...]

I need to do the same, and I also agree with what you're saying. Some people had asked me to make diffs before, and my eyes glazed over, because I just don't know how...sigh. Never did it before.. never could find a good article on "how-to" do one up either.. sigh.

Any tips, links, suggestions would greatly be appreciated though! ;) :)

spencerp