[wp-testers] Theme Ordering Suggestion

Jeremy Visser jeremy.visser at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 03:01:01 GMT 2006

On Sun, 2006-12-03 at 19:22 -0700, Andy Holtzmann wrote:
> I am not the best at PHP, but one thing I do know is that you can have
> it Auto organize.
>
> I think that a better way to organize the themes that you have uploaded
> would make the load page on my theme chooser faster. I feel that a
> alphabetical ordering would improve this blogging platform greatly

Actually, I think it does alphabetically sort themes, but by the name of
the directories in /wp-content/themes/, rather than the theme name
specified in style.css.

I seriously doubt that any more sorting would make it load faster, as it
only adds CPU cycles to the page load.

--
Jeremy Visser
Email: jeremy.visser at gmail.com GPG id: CF13C41A