[wp-testers] Documentation on changes

Richard Valk info at richard5.net
Sun Dec 3 13:05:04 GMT 2006

Hi all,

Just got on the list and downloaded 2.1 as I want to start a new blog
and have it running when 2.1 will be released> In this way I hope to
have some lead and be able to use all the new nifty features.

Being somewhat familiar with the 2.0x releases I was wondering if there
was a nice overview of the differences between the releases. I remember
reading some blog-posts on changed/improved/new functionality and can't
find it in the codex ?

Anyone have a pointer for me where to look for this information ?

Thanks,

Richard