[wp-testers] Feed Errors

Phil Ringnalda philringnalda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 01:21:40 GMT 2006

On 8/29/06, Scaught <scaughtey at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm using the latest nightly build (August 30th), and whenever I view my
> site's feed through either the cruft-free URL, or through wp-rss.php,
> wp-rss2.php or wp-atom.php, I get this error:
>
> Error Processing Feed

A string that I can't believe we forgot to change before the
localization freeze, so Firefox 2 is going to ship saying exactly
that, down to the frownie.

>    - http://fairlyclever.com/feed/

I get an XML parsing error, because you have a space before the XML
declaration - <?xml has to be the very first characters in the file
(other than the better-ignored BOM). You might want to freshen up your
Firefox build to get as recent as your WordPress.

Phil Ringnalda