[wp-testers] Next Bug Hunt?

Peter Westwood peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk
Thu Aug 24 08:28:48 GMT 2006

On Thu, August 24, 2006 8:12 am, Ryan Boren wrote:
> Lloyd D Budd wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> It has been about a month since WP's last Bug Hunt.
>> http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Bug_Hunts
>>
>> When is the next one planned? I am looking to contributing.
>
> Let's pick a day.  I'll suggest next Wednesday starting at 0100 hours
> UTC and lasting 24 hours or until everyone gets bored.  I'll be sure to
> commit lots of broken stuff beforehand to keep everyone from getting
> bored too quickly.  Bugs build communities. :-)

Cool.  Not sure how much time I'll be able to offer up with it being a
weekday.

Could we set some sort of target for this bugday.

Like say aiming to review/test/get dev feeback/commit all of the 199 bugs
which "has-patch"? - http://trac.wordpress.org/report/14

Of maybe the long list of "has-patch" and "commit-candidate"? -
http://trac.wordpress.org/report/14

I know we want to get 2.1 out one of these days but we do have a heck of a
lot of patches sitting in trac - many of which possibly no longer apply
cleanly due to other changes having taken place.

westi
--
Peter Westwood <peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk>
http://blog.ftwr.co.uk