[wp-testers] Allow to Update? Nightly Builds. With Widget Plug in.

Austin Shaythong shaythong at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 18:12:37 GMT 2006

Hi, From the list of builds page web\ftp style. I had v8-13 while
yesterday i upgraded to 8-20. It was possible. I placed the wordpress
folder on my desktop. Removed the install.php and at the last release
i had "Widget plug in." So if you had it. Please go to the "cd
wordpress/themes/classic" and remove the "functions.php and
sidebar.php" that also gos for theme default. If you have widget, get
theme widget compatible. Unless you know how to mod it right with
widget theming. Thank you. Have fun.