[wp-testers] wp_list_bookmarks

Joefish joe at feastofcrumbs.com
Thu Aug 10 16:45:43 GMT 2006

I'm using 2.1a2 (nightly build 2006-08-09) and I'm having a difficult
time beating into shape the new blogroll setup. Is this feature not
yet complete?

When I use wp_list_bookmarks(), I do not get the default h2 title of
__('Bookmarks'). Anything I specify with title_li= is ignored. If I
pass categories=0, I don't get any output. Ideally what I'd like to
use is wp_list_bookmarks('title_li=&categorize=0&orderby=rand'); but I
can't get it to work for me.

I've tried this on more than one 2.1a2 blog, so I don't believe it to
be any problem with my setup. Am I missing something here?