[wp-testers] Text unselectable in 2.1-alpha2

Skeddy rob at skeddy.net
Wed Aug 9 16:53:23 GMT 2006

Hi,

I'm pretty new to using Wordpress and SVN, so bear with me. I have
downloaded the latest SVN revision (4079) and started using it. In my
dashboard after I've run the upgrade, I'm told I'm using 2.1-alpha2.

It all works fine, no problems or bugs, execpt for one thing.

When using the non rich text editor (not using TinyMCE) I can't hightlight
any words no more. Before hand, if I had text that I wanted to put into a
blockquote, I'd just drag and select it, and hit the blockquote button.

Ut now I can't do this, and I have to position the cursor and then hold down
shift and move along that way.

Everywhere else on the manage page or write page though, I can select as
normal, it's just that text box.

Any help or pointers would be great.

Rob http://skeddy.net