[wp-testers] upgraded to 2.0.4 and now it will only post to post id 0

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 05:38:26 GMT 2006

This was a title of a Support forum thread, just a little bit ago.. This
never happened to me before, (knock on wood)... but, maybe someone could
shed some light on this, or not..

Might be a database structure problem though, rather then a WordPress
problem.. =/  Here below is a the thread's link, and what the user had
posted.

lbeth - " i can't post anything new, because it all wants to be post #0.
when i try to edit this post 0, none of the text i entered shows in the text
boxes (when i edit other posts it does show up) and it nothing comes up when
you try to view it as a single post (when i checked my other entries, they
can be viewed singly.)

the post has also decided it wants a custom field, and chosen one all on its
own. "

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/81422?replies=3

Hopefully someone might know of this,.. or not.. =p

spencerp