[wp-testers] Writely

Dr. Mike Wendell theapparatus at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 18:08:32 GMT 2006

Might be (And I'll be the first to admit that you probably know more
about the APIs than I do) but the Blogger API plugin points to the
xmlrpc.php file and we don't get a title for the post.  The Blogger
API docs also state that no title come across.  It's come up a few
times  with the WP.com forums as well.

It's on my to do list to rewuote the plugin for MovableType which does
include the title but I'm a bit behind on stuff. *sigh*

-drmike

Blog: http://tdjc.be
Kim Possible: Remixed: http://kpremixed.tdjc.be
Get your own free hosted WordPress Blog today: http://daria.be