[wp-testers] Compatible Plugin List for 2.1alpha1

Aylwin Cal aylwin.cal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 09:32:30 GMT 2006

Hi,

On my dev site, I have the following working:

***Admin Drop Down
Menu<http://frenchfragfactory.net/ozh/my-projects/wordpress-admin-menu-drop-down-css/>
** **- version 1.1*
*
********Header Image Generator <http://www.huddledmasses.org/>** **- version
1.5*
*
****Optimal Title <http://elasticdog.com/2004/09/optimal-title/>** **-
version 1.0*
*
****Theme Switcher <http://wordpress.org/> **- version 0.5*
*
****WP-SlimStat <http://www.duechiacchiere.it/wp-slimstat/> - version
*0.8.7alpha
*

****WPG2 <http://wpg2.galleryembedded.com/> - version 2.0

**Alphabetical Plugins<http://www.viper007bond.com/wordpress-plugins/alphabetical-plugins/>
****- version 1.03*
*Causes the following error when actrivated but seems to work anyway:
**Fatal error*: Cannot redeclare wp_get_current_user() (previously declared
in /path/wp-includes/pluggable-functions.php:31) in *
/path/dev/wp-includes/pluggable-functions.php* on line *30
**
*Regards,
Aylwin