[wp-testers] Missings Pages from Page Management

Mon Apr 17 14:47:33 GMT 2006

Hey guys,

I'm running the most recent nightly build and ran into the following
bug:

So I have a site with 20 pages and most of them are in a hierarchical
format.  However, in the admin only 15 pages are showing up under
Page Management.   All of the top level pages are showing up.  It
looks like just the subpages are being cut out.  Also, the previous
entries link does exist, however, when I go to page 2, there's no
pages!  I'm almost positive this is due to subpages.  Any ideas on
how we can fix this?

Let me know what other info you need from me so you guys can replicate!

Thanks,
Eric