[wp-testers] Spelling Error

Matt Disher datapoohbah at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 03:24:11 GMT 2006

Hrms...

I get the following error when I try to use spelling:

"Could no execute AJAX call, server didn't return valid a XML."

Screenshot on www.datapoohbah.com/tech

Also, did I miss something about Links changing to bookmarks and
getting thier categories all mushed together and unmanagable :)  Or am
I just imaging that :D

I have pages back though so that's good.

Oh, yes, this is served up via IIS so that may be in issue, and other
AJAXy stuff is now broken.  Like I can't use the new Link dialog
either :(

But I can get by.

Lemme know what you need.

Like I said before I know you guys don't do a lot of IIS testing.  I
can donate a box to test against if need be.