[wp-testers] File manager in WP1.6 nightlies

Doug Stewart zamoose at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 00:07:27 GMT 2005

On 10/25/05, Michael Hampton <error10 at gmail.com> wrote:
> The rewrite rules exclude any file or directory that actually exists on the
> server. In this case, you'll want to ensure that the plugiin places its
> rewrite rules before the WordPress rewrite rules.

Yup, that was the impression that I was getting (and a sneak peek at
the .htaccess more than confirms it), so now my question becomes: what
RewriteRule(s) will be required to make sure that the static content
associated with this plugin (a misnomer, really - it dumps all content
under /wp-admin, nothing in  /wp-content/plugins) is pushed to the
browser instead of being coopted by index.php?

Thanks.

-Doug Stewart