[wp-testers] svn & Upload.php

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Sun Oct 23 18:27:03 GMT 2005

Uploading shows no thumbs in the write screen.

I notice that the code is now creating new folders for uploads - will
this interfere at all with servers and their settings ? If so, what ?

Also, I have made an install of this version open to certain people for
feedback. I mailed them all a copy of the email I got on install. From 4
people who have tried so far, 3 failed to login - they were rejected. I
had to manually create them as users. They run blogs and have no odd
settings afaik.

P.