[wp-testers] Posting via XMLRPC loses the author information

Jason Bainbridge jbainbridge at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 14:39:10 GMT 2005

Is anyone else having problems posting via XMLRPC (via Flickr in my
example) with the latest SVN (has been happening for a while though)
where the post doesn't get attributed to any author where it should be
attributed to the login used to post via XMLRPC?

Opening the post through Manage / Posts and resaving fixes the problem
but the original post from Flickr gets stripped of things like  Style
+ class definitions and the <tag></tag>'s that Tagalicious uses as it
doesn't get attributed to my user that is high enough to prevent the
filtering.

I had a quick look on Trac but couldn't see anything so maybe I just
have something screwy in my users table or something? I also saw it
reported on the Forums for 1.5 as well.

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge