[wp-testers] Tags in 1.6

Craig Overend craig.overend at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 12:17:15 GMT 2005

Hi Luc,

I'm only new to the lists. I have no idea if tagging will make it to 1.6,
I'm trying to find that out myself. :) I haven't found anything saying it
will be yet. I'm hoping it does so I have been working on my own mockup for
a tagging UI when creating content to encourage its inclusion.

I'd appreciate your feedback:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/73542272@N00/48551078/

Thanks,
Craig.