[wp-testers] comments_popup_link broken?

Abhay Kumar aranis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 03:34:45 GMT 2005

> Anyone else having problems with comments_popup_link()? It seems to
> always think there are no comments on a post even if you are viewing
> the post and can see the comments just below where it says there are
> none.
Could you give some more info and/or an example where you see this
issue? I installed SK2 on my test blog to see the problem you
mentioned and I don't see any issue with the number of comments. I do
see the issue mentioned here:
> http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1920
That's entirely different.

> breaks does anyone know? I only noticed this in the last week or so
> maybe less so it seems like something that shouldn't break this late
> in the game...
Are you updated to RC1 or are you updated to 3239?

Abhay