[wp-testers] comments_popup_link broken?

Jason Bainbridge jbainbridge at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 01:52:59 GMT 2005

Anyone else having problems with comments_popup_link()? It seems to
always think there are no comments on a post even if you are viewing
the post and can see the comments just below where it says there are
none.

It looks to be this issue on Trac:

http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1920

and yes I do have SK2 installed, what specifically is it that SK2
breaks does anyone know? I only noticed this in the last week or so
maybe less so it seems like something that shouldn't break this late
in the game...

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge