[wp-testers] wp-admin/plugins.php (rev 2932) error line 90

Toby Simmons toby at simmonsconsulting.com
Tue Nov 29 20:18:48 GMT 2005

I'm getting an error when I log into my admin site and select the plugins
tab:

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in
\wpbeta\wp-admin\plugins.php on line 90

When I put a gettype() on $current_plugins, it shows that it is a string
sted of an array.

In addition, if I try to activate a plugin, I get the following error:

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in
\wpbeta\wp-admin\plugins.php on line 9

Fatal error: [] operator not supported for strings in
\wpbeta\wp-admin\plugins.php on line 10

Cheers,

Toby

W. Tobias Simmons
Simmons Consulting, Web Design and Marketing
toby at simmonsconsulting.com
http://www.simmonsconsulting.com