[wp-testers] RC-1

Stefano steagl at people.it
Tue Nov 29 12:50:08 GMT 2005

Il Tue, 29 Nov 2005 14:26:38 +0200, Nikolay Bachiyski
<nbachiyski at developer.bg> scrive:

>Unfortunately not all translators have the time to check regularly pot
>updates and sync their translation. However if they are given some time
>before the release they could push a little bit more and finish their
>work on time.

The bad thing it's that WP Tema doens't pay to much attention to
international versions, since the born of polyglots ML and the fever
of first weeks for having locale version really few was done to
encourage them and plugin developper to have theyr "products"
internationalized allowing translators to make localization and then
having a large base of them and plugin multilanguage. Tha's sad :(

>> Actually we didn't checked for unlolazed strings yet, but we are doing
>> it in the next days
>
>It will be very nice :)

I will opent tickets with patch for uninternationalized strings. This
time looks like quite nothing was missed, not sure about installation
script.

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it
Sites: http://www.40annibuttati.it
       http://www.wordpress-it.it