[wp-testers] RC-1

Stefano steagl at people.it
Tue Nov 29 11:38:32 GMT 2005

Il Tue, 29 Nov 2005 08:40:02 +0000, David House <dmhouse at gmail.com>
scrive:

>We'll need a translation-string freeze so the l10n people can catch
>up, as previously mentioned. At least a week. Technically we're in
>feature-freeze already. Although I don't see the point of a
>project-wide code-freeze...

Actually we are updating the italian trasnation quite every day
updating the .pot locally directly from the WP SVN. So we do not think
it would take too much to get locale files ready in not more than 2
days after the officiale relaease of the final english version. I
suppose other translators are doing the same.

Actually we didn't checked for unlolazed strings yet, but we are doing
it in the next days

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it
Sites: http://www.40annibuttati.it
       http://www.wordpress-it.it