[wp-testers] RC-1

Owen Winkler ringmaster at midnightcircus.com
Tue Nov 29 05:34:36 GMT 2005

Stuart wrote:
> There still seem to be some major issues cropping up. I don't spend
> that much time in Trac, so this observation is just based on watching
> these mailing lists.

Approximately 952 lines were added in the past 24 hours, not counting
lines removed.  These lines haven't had that much opportunity for
testing.  In fact, it's only been 10 days since the beta.

Things have been changing so fast, it's a wonder there's any time
in-between for testers to review the code.  I'm really shocked to see an
RC label on this code.

Owen