[wp-testers] User Level on WP 2.0 RC. 1

Nurudin Jauhari nurudinjauhari at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 05:06:09 GMT 2005

So? I can set level to make user only edit their own post? in next WP. 2.0?

Thanks

Aaron Brazell <aaron at technosailor.com> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}     st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }           NOOOO.  View it.  Actually, it’s wp-admin/upgrade-schema.php

    --
  Aaron Brazell
  Editor/Writer, Technosailor.com