[wp-testers] Re: Option removed from 2.0

Ajay D'Souza ajaydsouza at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 01:26:30 GMT 2005

Will agree with needing this option put back into WP.

I personally don't like the WYSIWYG editor and very much prefer the
quicktags.

I haven't gone into complete testing of the beta yet but I would like to
know if WP removes any attributes added to a tag when saving the post, as it
happens on WordPress.com

That is one really really irritating thing I have noticed out there and is
really limiting the choice of how I want my blog to look!

I'm just hoping that this behavior doesn't repeat on my own blog powering
2.0