[wp-testers] Option removed from 2.0

Dan Coulter dan at dancoulter.com
Mon Nov 28 21:17:25 GMT 2005

Just a question... wouldn't it screw up RSS feeds if someone has an entry
with invalid XHTML in a post?  I know this isn't vital to everyone out
there, but a lot of people wouldn't want their entire feed going down
because of one missing </p> tag.

I think that this, especially with the advent of the WYSIWYG editor, should
definitely default to "ON" and be left out of the end-user interface.  If
you think that we should include a bit of text explaining how to change this
for advanced users who are going through the upgrade instructions, then I'd
be ok with that.

--
Dan Coulter
http://www.dancoulter.com/

Hey, I got nothing to do today but smile
-Simon and Garfunkel