[wp-testers] Option removed from 2.0

Stuart amanzimtoti at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 20:53:02 GMT 2005

Sorry Craig, but I can't stand it when people say "most Wordpress
users don't care about <insert cool feature here>..." (I must be one
of the 'few' Wordpress users that do care about valid XHTML.)
I think that Wordpress should be easy to use for novices, and have
advanced features for experts. The easiest way to achieve this is to
set reasonable default options but still have advanced options for
those that like to tinker.
Stuart.