[wp-testers] Beta 2 and permalink structure

David House dmhouse at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 17:01:31 GMT 2005

On 28/11/05, Owen Winkler <ringmaster at midnightcircus.com> wrote:
> In either case, the Codex page for how to use the internal rewriter is
> less than sufficient.  Being one of the more complex chunks of code in
> WordPress (this, I think, understates the matter) a simple set of
> instructions for implementing custom URLs via plugin would be useful.

The examples I gave at the end of my formal WP_Rewrite docs [1] go
someway toward this, but I'd love to see it expanded into a full
article. I think I use Feed Director as an example.

[1]: http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/WP_Rewrite

--
-David House, dmhouse at gmail.com, http://xmouse.ithium.net