[wp-testers] Run 2 or more Wordpress trees with same db?

Scott Pilkinton scott at scottp.net
Mon Nov 28 12:52:57 GMT 2005

Yes, this works fine.  I have an existing 1.5 installation, and installed a
new 2.0 site in another website on the same box.  All I had to do is modify
the prefix in the config file like you would any other dual Wordpress,
single db installation.

1.5 site at: www.scottp.net
2.0 site at: tech.scottp.net

Scott