[wp-testers] Run 2 or more Wordpress trees with same db?

Donncha O Caoimh donncha at linux.ie
Mon Nov 28 12:46:40 GMT 2005

I think you're probably better off dumping your db to a file and loading
it on a test server and doing an upgrade. The db changed significantly
in the last few months and there's things like cached category and
comment counts in there that will cause your 2.0 install to barf.

Donncha.

--
Donncha O Caoimh
http://blogs.linux.ie/xeer/ / http://inphotos.org/