[wp-testers] Page Order Bug

Dan Milward dan at instinct.co.nz
Mon Nov 28 03:34:38 GMT 2005

Page order does not work for me. I systematically go through each page
and assign a number but it simply does not work - the pages are still
linked in exactly the same 'wrong' order in the sidebar.

It would be quite cool if the page number was displayed on the "manage
pages" page. That way you could just choose the order from a drop down
and be done with it? Less clicks is always a good thing...

Ciao,... Dan